2011 Coppa Italia Final
The 2011 Coppa Italia Final was the final match of the 2010–11 Coppa Italia, the 64th season of the top cup competition in Italian football. The match was played at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome on 29 May 2011 between Internazionale and Palermo. Internazionale won by 3–1 to retain the trophy.
|Event||2010–11 Coppa Italia|
|Date||29 May 2011|
|Venue||Stadio Olimpico, Rome|
20 °C (68 °F)
Road to the final
|Opponent||Result||2010–11 Coppa Italia||Opponent||Result|
|Genoa||3–2||Round of 16||Chievo||1–0|
|Napoli||0–0 (5–4 pen.)||Quarterfinals||Parma||0–0 (5–4 pen.)|
|Roma||1–0 (A), 1–1 (H) (2–1 agg.)||Semifinals||Milan||2–2 (A), 2–1 (H) (4–3 agg.)|
Man of the Match:
- Inter seal Coppa final with Palermo
- Inter progress into final
- "No party for Milan at the Barbera Palermo reach Coppa Italia final". Archived from the original on 14 May 2011. Retrieved 11 May 2011.
- "Eto'o brace helps Inter win Coppa Italia". ESPN Soccernet. 29 May 2011. Retrieved 31 May 2011.
- "Samuel Eto'o fires Internazionale to Coppa Italia win over Palermo". Guardian. 29 May 2011. Retrieved 31 May 2011.
- "Inter vs Palermo Report". Goal.com. 29 May 2011. Retrieved 31 May 2011.
- "Rules of the competition" (PDF). lega-calcio.it (in Italian). Lega Nazionale Professionisti. 8 April 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 June 2010. Retrieved 27 June 2010.