Algeria–Serbia relations are foreign relations between Algeria and Serbia. Both countries maintain diplomatic relations established between Algeria and SFR Yugoslavia in 1962, following Algeria's independence. Algeria has an embassy in Belgrade. Serbia has an embassy in Algiers.
Between 1916 and 1919, a Serbian military cemetery containing the bodies of 324 Serbs was established Dély Ibrahim. At the time in several coastal towns and villages in Algeria were several French military hospitals where the wounded and exhausted Serbian soldiers were being treated.
- Foreign relations of Algeria
- Foreign relations of Serbia
- Yugoslavia and the Non-Aligned Movement
- Algeria–Yugoslavia relations
- Yugoslavia and the Organisation of African Unity
- "Embassy of Algeria (Serbian)". Archived from the original on 2012-07-19. Retrieved 2012-04-06.
- Српско војничко гробље у граду Алжир (in Serbian)
- Srpsko groblje u Alziru nije zaboravljeno - Politika - December 23, 2008
- "Srpsko groblje u Alziru nije zaboravljeno - Vesti Krstarica 17 March 2008 (Serbian)". Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 6 April 2012.