Aoraki Polytechnic was a public New Zealand tertiary education institution. Aoraki Polytechnic's main campus was based in central Timaru, South Canterbury, South Island. It also had campuses offering a variety of programmes in Ashburton, Oamaru, Christchurch and Dunedin. In March 2016, Aoraki Polytechnic merged with the Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology to form Ara Institute of Canterbury.
|158 FTEStaff 2005|
|Students||1910 EFTS (2012)|
|Affiliations||Public NZ TEI|
- Sinead Boucher - journalist and chief executive of Stuff Ltd
- "Participation". Education Counts. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- Murphy, Emily (30 March 2016). "Polytechnic merger rebranded as Ara Institute". The Press. p. A3.
- "Aoraki Polytechnic Annual Report 2015" (PDF). www.ara.ac.nz. 20 April 2016. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "School shows meet deadlines | Otago Daily Times Online News : Otago, South Island, New Zealand & International News". Odt.co.nz. 22 July 2011. Retrieved 31 March 2016.