The Archaeological Journal
The Archaeological Journal is a peer-reviewed academic journal for archaeological and architectural reports and articles. It was established in 1844 by the British Archaeological Association as a quarterly journal, but was taken over by the British Archaeological Institute (now known as the Royal Archaeological Institute) in 1845, and the Institute has remained its publisher ever since. The journal has been published annually since 1927.
|Edited by||Lisa-Marie Shillito|
|ISO 4||Archaeol. J.|