Belgium–Uruguay relations are the relations between Belgium and Uruguay. Belgium has an honorary consulate in Montevideo, under the jurisdiction of the Belgian embassy in Buenos Aires. Uruguay has an embassy in Brussels (the ambassador being also concurrent to Luxembourg).
Trade and investment
There are a series of bilateral agreements linking both countries:
In 2008, the then Prince Philippe of Belgium visited Uruguay, together with many Belgian entrepreneurs interested in strengthening mutual trade relationships.
In October 2011, Uruguayan President José Mujica paid an official visit to Belgium.
In June 2018, Princess Astrid visited Montevideo.
- Belgian Consulate in Montevideo
- Belgian Ambassador in Buenos Aires, concurrent to Uruguay (in Spanish)
- Embassy of Uruguay in Brussels
- Katoen Natie Terminal TCP
- Uruguayan exports Archived 2013-05-31 at the Wayback Machine
- "Prince Philippe in Uruguay". La República. 9 October 2008. (in Spanish)
- "President Mujica in Belgium, Sweden, Norway, and Germany". La República. 7 October 2011. (in Spanish)
- "Princess Astrid on economic mission". El País. 28 June 2018. (in Spanish)