Carol Harlow QC FBA is a British barrister and academic, emeritus professor of law at the London School of Economics (LSE). Her doctoral thesis was titled Administrative liability: a comparative study of French and English Law.
- Law and administration, 3rd edn 2009
- Accountability in the European Union, 2000
- State liability: Tort Law and Beyond, 2002
- The Concepts and Methods of Reasoning of the New Public Law - A New Legislation?, 2011
- National administrative procedures in a European Perspective: Pathways to a slow convergence?, 2010
- Accountability as a Value in Global Governance and for Global Administrative Law, 2011
- Professor Emeritus Carol Harlow (22 May 2015). "Profile - Experts - Research and expertise - Home". Lse.ac.uk. Retrieved 24 May 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Professor Carol Harlow | British Academy". Britac.ac.uk. 9 April 2015. Retrieved 24 May 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Harlow, Carol (1979). Administrative liability: a comparative study of French and English Law (PhD thesis). London School of Economics and Political Science. Retrieved 8 January 2021.