|Born||17 September 1995|
Xi'an, Shaanxi Province
|Highest ranking||76 (May 2021)|
|76 (as of 4 May 2021)|
2020 UK Championship
|Best ranking finish||Last 16 (2019 Riga Masters)|
The following season he made a wildcard appearance at the World Open, where he defeated Sanderson Lam before losing 5–0 to Judd Trump in the last 64. He was also a wildcard at the China Open, where he was defeated 5–2 by compatriot Yu Delu. He also qualified for the 2016 International Championship, defeating professional Tian Pengfei 6–3, and only narrowly losing in the first round to 6–5 to Liang Wenbo.
Performance and rankings timeline
|European Masters||Tournament Not Held||A||2R||LQ||LQ||2R|
|English Open||Tournament Not Held||A||3R||1R||1R||1R|
|Championship League||Non-Ranking Event||RR|
|Northern Ireland Open||Tournament Not Held||A||2R||2R||2R||1R|
|Scottish Open||MR||Tournament Not Held||A||1R||1R||1R||1R|
|World Grand Prix||Not Held||NR||DNQ||DNQ||DNQ||DNQ||DNQ||DNQ|
|Gibraltar Open||Tournament Not Held||MR||A||1R||2R||3R||3R|
|WST Pro Series||Tournament Not Held||RR|
|Tour Championship||Tournament Not Held||DNQ||DNQ||DNQ|
|Former ranking tournaments|
|Wuxi Classic||A||A||1R||Tournament Not Held|
|Paul Hunter Classic||Minor-Ranking Event||A||A||2R||NR||NH|
|Indian Open||NH||A||A||NH||A||LQ||LQ||Not Held|
|China Open||A||WR||A||A||A||LQ||LQ||Not Held|
|Riga Masters||Not Held||Minor-Ranking||A||WD||LQ||3R||NH|
|China Championship||Tournament Not Held||NR||1R||LQ||LQ||NH|
|Former non-ranking tournaments|
|Haining Open||Not Held||Minor-Ranking||2R||A||A||A||NR|
|Performance Table Legend|
|LQ||lost in the qualifying draw||#R||lost in the early rounds of the tournament
(WR = Wildcard round, RR = Round robin)
|QF||lost in the quarter-finals|
|SF||lost in the semi-finals||F||lost in the final||W||won the tournament|
|DNQ||did not qualify for the tournament||A||did not participate in the tournament||WD||withdrew from the tournament|
|NH / Not Held||means an event was not held.|
|NR / Non-Ranking Event||means an event is/was no longer a ranking event.|
|R / Ranking Event||means an event is/was a ranking event.|
|MR / Minor-Ranking Event||means an event is/was a minor-ranking event.|
- It shows the ranking at the beginning of the season.
- He was an amateur.
- New players on the Main Tour don't have a ranking.
- Players qualified through Q School started the season without ranking points.
- Players qualified One Year Ranking List started the season without ranking points.
- "Guotai Liquor Asian Players Tour Championship Event One". snooker.org. 29 September 2017.
- "International Championship". snooker.org. 1 October 2017.
- "Chen Zifan". World Snooker. 1 October 2017.
- "PATRICK AND CHEN EARN TOUR RETURNS". World Snooker. Retrieved 29 May 2019.
- "Ranking History". Snooker.org. Retrieved 6 February 2011.