Colney Heath is a large village in Hertfordshire, England. The village became a civil parish in 1947 when the St. Peter Rural parish was split to form Colney Heath and London Colney. There is a converted windmill in the village. The civil parish also includes the settlements of Smallford and Sleapshyde.
|Area||4.32 sq mi (11.2 km2)|
|Population||5,962 (2011 Census including Smallford and Sleapshyde)|
|• Density||1,380/sq mi (530/km2)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||ST ALBANS|
|Ambulance||East of England|