Combined Scottish Universities (UK Parliament constituency)
The Combined Scottish Universities was a three-member university constituency of the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom from 1918 until 1950. It was created by merging the single-member constituencies of Glasgow and Aberdeen Universities and Edinburgh and St Andrews Universities.
|Combined Scottish Universities|
|Former University constituency|
for the House of Commons
|Number of members||Three|
|Created from||Glasgow & Aberdeen Universities|
Edinburgh and St Andrews Universities