Constitutional law (disambiguation)
Constitutional law is a body of law which defines the role, powers, and structure of different entities within a state.
Constitutional Law may also refer to:
National constitutional laws
- Federal Constitutional Law (Austria)
- Australian constitutional law
- Canadian constitutional law
- Constitutional laws of Italy, an Act of Parliament that has the same strength as the Constitution of Italy.
- French constitutional law of 23 July 2008
- South African constitutional law
- United Kingdom constitutional law
- United States constitutional law