Dalaman Airport (IATA: DLM, ICAO: LTBS) is an international airport and one of three serving south-west Turkey, the others being Milas-Bodrum Airport and Antalya Airport. It has two terminals. The old terminal is used for domestic flights and the new terminal is for international flights. The airport serves the surrounding tourist areas and environs of Dalaman. Flights are available to and from over 120 destinations, across the rest of Turkey, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
|Airport type||Public / military|
|Owner||General Directorate of State Airports (DHMİ)|
|Operator||YDA Airport Investment and Management, Inc|
|Serves||Dalaman & Muğla province|
|Elevation AMSL||20 ft / 6.15 m|
The new Dalaman International Terminal cost approximately $150,000,000 to complete and is the third largest terminal building in Turkey. There are 12 boarding gates, eight with covered airbridges. The apron was also re-designed, increasing space for remote stands. Consequently, the airport has capacity to handle up to 35 flights at any one time. In total, the terminal now has a floor space of 95,000m2, compared with less than 45,000m2 prior to refurbishment. Check-in and departures are based on the upper two levels, with arrivals using the lower two levels. The old terminal building is still in use and operated as the domestic terminal.
Airlines and destinations
Shuttle services are available to Marmaris or Fethiye and Menteşe (central district of Muğla) along Marmaris and Fethiye. These services from the airport are mostly dependent on the arrival of domestic flights. Passengers from foreign flights generally use transfers or taxis. Parking facilities are available for up to 550 vehicles outside the terminal building.
- "AERODROME HISTORY". dalaman.dhmi.gov.tr.
- Terminal Archived 5 October 2008 at the Wayback Machine ATM Dalaman Airport
- Liu, Jim (29 September 2020). "Aeroflot Oct 2020 International operations as of 25SEP20". Routesonline.
- "Flight Wien - Dalaman - myAustrian Holidays". Myholiday.austrian.com.
- "TUI Flight Program". agent.tui.ru.
- "Flight Search". pegasys.pegast.ru.
- "Flights". anextour.com.ua.
- "GET INTO THE 2020 HOLIDAY SPIRIT WITH SIX NEW BRITISH AIRWAYS ROUTES FROM HEATHROW". British Airways. 12 December 2019.
- Liu, Jim (27 January 2020). "Corendon Airlines S20 Network expansion". routesonline.com.
- "Ticket Dalaman". corendon.com.
- "Charter flights". tui.pl.
- "Novaturas Flights en". novatours.eu/.
- "Timetable". tez-tour.com.
- "Destinations". Jet2.com.
- 2018. "Jet2.com S18 new routes as of 05DEC17". Routesonline.com.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "Jet2's Bristol Airport base will bring 450,000-holiday seats". ukaviation.news. 11 November 2020.
- "NordStar - Авиакомпания". nordstar.ru.
- Liu, Jim (19 November 2019). "Pegasus adds Dalaman – Kyiv link from late-April 2020". routesonline.com.
- Liu, Jim (12 March 2019). "Pegasus schedules new routes to Moscow in S19". Routesonline. Retrieved 12 March 2019.
- "Pegasus expands Middle East network in S18". Routesonline.com.
- "Flight map". royalflight.ru.
- "Only Flight".
- "freight monitor". online.joinup.ua.
- "air and charter tickets". itaka.pl.
- "Travel Services outlines S18 737 MAX 8 routes for Poland / Slovakia". Routesonline.com. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- "Route network - SunExpress". Sunexpress.com.
- Liu, Jim (3 September 2020). "SunExpress 01-19SEP20 International operations as of 30AUG20". routesonline.com.
- "Flight Timetable". tui.co.uk.
- "Flight Timetable". TUI Airways. Retrieved 10 July 2021.
- "Schedule". tui.nl.
- Liu, Jim (4 October 2020). "Turkish Airlines Nov/Dec 2020 Europe/Russia operations as of 02OCT20". Routesonline.
- "Charter flights department – Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) (Ukraine)". FlyUIA.
- "WindRose. Airline tickets. Book and Buy online. Ticket". Windrose.kiev.ua.
- DHMİ Genel Müdürlüğü. "Devlet Hava Meydanları İşletmesi Genel Müdürlüğü". Dhmi.gov.tr. Archived from the original on 28 June 2015. Retrieved 24 December 2010.