|Date of birth||28 May 1987|
|Place of birth||Treviso, Italy|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2007–2008||→ Lanciano (loan)||10||(0)|
|2008–2009||→ Treviso (loan)||0||(0)|
|2009||→ Crotone (loan)||13||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 01:25, 9 November 2019 (UTC)|
On 31 August 2006, Carcuro joined Fiorentina in temporary deal. He was the fourth player signed from Treviso that season, namely Massimo Gobbi (€4.3M, half of the rights also held by Cagliari) and Reginaldo (€1M via Udinese) and Francesco Parravicini (€2.7M, but in July left for Palermo). Treviso signed Gianni Guigou for €40,000 in exchange. In January 2007 the deal changed to a co-ownership deal, for €1 million. He signed a contract until 30 June 2011.
After a season in La Viola's Primavera under-20 team, Carcuro was loaned to Lanciano. On 1 September 2006 he returned to Treviso after no team willing to borrow him. However, he did not play any game in 2008–09 Serie B before joined third division club Crotone in January 2009. Carcuro won the promotion playoffs with Crotone in June and promoted back to Serie B for just a season. In late June both club failed to agree the price of the remain 50% registration rights, thus both club had to submit a bid to Lega Calcio in a sealed envelope. Eventually Treviso won the closed tender for €60,000. However Treviso bankrupted in July 2009. Before bankruptcy, Marcos Miranda moved to Fiorentina for €250,000 in exchange.
As FIGC allowed players from the bankrupted teams to become a free agent, Carcuro joined another Serie B club Salernitana. The club relegated after the 2009–10 Serie B. Carcuro also suspended 6 games (later reduced to 4 games) since round 40 of 2009–10 season, and the first match of 2010–11 Lega Pro Prima Divisione. He was sent off in round 39 (on 10 May 2010) against AlbinoLeffe.
- Lega Pro Prima Divisione: 2012
- Treviso FBC 1993 Report and Accounts on 30 June 2008 (in Italian)
- ACF Fiorentina Report and Accounts on 31 December 2007 (in Italian)
- ACF Fiorentina Report and Accounts on 31 December 2009 (in Italian)
- "CU N. 287 (2009–10)". Lega Calcio (in Italian). Archive of Lega Serie B. 11 May 2010. Retrieved 4 March 2012.
- "Comunicato Ufficiale N. 33/CGF (2010–11)" (PDF). Corte di Giustizia Federale (in Italian). FIGC. 30 July 2010. Retrieved 4 March 2012.
- "Ufficiale: Davide Carcuro firma per un anno" (in Italian). Ternana Calcio. 23 August 2011. Retrieved 21 August 2012.
- "PROLUNGANO MIGLIETTA E CARCURO" (in Italian). Ternana Calcio. 25 May 2012. Retrieved 5 July 2013.
- Presentazione al Pizzolon per il Ponzano. Rosa puntellata da 5 pedine, venetogol.it, 18 July 2019