Democratic League of Dardania
The Democratic League of Dardania (Albanian: Lidhja Demokratike e Dardanisë) was a political party in Kosovo. The Democratic League of Dardania was established in January 2007 by the former Speaker of the Assembly of Kosovo Nexhat Daci following his unsuccessful bid to become leader of the Democratic League of Kosovo. It was a conservative party and the second largest right-wing party in Kosovo in its time.
This article needs to be updated. (December 2019)
|Split from||Democratic League of Kosovo|
|Merged into||Democratic League of Kosovo|
|Constitution and law|
The leader of the Democratic League of Dardania was Nexhat Daci, the deputy leaders are Besa Gaxherri, Xhemajl Hyseni, Naser Rugova whereas the Secretary General is Lulëzim Zeneli. The party was initially named the Democratic League, but later Dardania, the ancient name for Kosovo, was added to avoid confusion with the Democratic League of Kosovo.
- Democratic League of Kosovo
- Democratic Party of Kosovo
- Alliance for the Future of Kosovo
- Reformist Party ORA
- New Kosovo Alliance
- "Dorëzohet Nexhat Daci, LDD-në e shkrinë në LDK (Video)". Telegrafi. www.telegrafi.com. Retrieved April 30, 2015.
- Nordsieck, Wolfram (2010). "Kosovo". Parties and Elections in Europe. Archived from the original on 21 July 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2019.
- Zulfaj, Jeton; Mulliqi, Brikena; Shala, Mentor; Tahiri, Petrit (15 April 2008). Political Parties in Kosova: Profile and Ideology (PDF). Çelnaja. p. 44. Retrieved 13 October 2019.