Devolution is the transfer of powers from a central government to a regional or a constituent national government.
|Look up devolution or devolve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Devolution, Devolve, or Devolved may also refer to:
Arts and media
- Devolution (album), an album by M.O.D.
- Devolution (band), an American industrial metal band
- "Devolution", a song by French electronic musician Electrosexual
- "De-evolution", an artistic concept and satirical "theory" of culture espoused by Devo
- Devolution, an album by De/Vision
- Devolved (band), a technical death metal band
- Devolve (EP), a 1990 rock album by Shihad
- Devolution (Brooks novel), a 2020 novel by Max Brooks
- Devolution (biology), an evolutionary hypothesis
- Hindu views on evolution, including the Hindu devolution hypothesis
- The War of Devolution between France and Spain (1667–1668)