Diana Eleanor Greenway, FBA (born 1937) is a British retired historian and academic, who specialised in medieval history and palaeography. She taught at the Institute of Historical Research from 1964 to 2003, and she was Reader in Medieval History (1993–1998) and then Professor of Medieval History (1998–2003) at the University of London.
In 2001, Greenway was elected a Fellow of the British Academy (FBA), the United Kingdom's national academy for the humanities and social sciences. In 2011, she was made a Freeman of the City of London.
- Greenway, D. E., ed. (1972). Charters of the honour of Mowbray, 1107-1191. London: Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0197259269.
- Greenway, Diana; Holdsworth, Christopher; Sayers, Jane, eds. (1985). Tradition and change: essays in honour of Marjorie Chibnall presented by her friends on the occasion of her seventieth birthday. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0521257930.
- Greenway, Diana; Watkiss, Leslie, eds. (1999). The Book of the Foundation of Walden Monastery. Oxford: Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0198203308.
- Clay, Charles Travis; Greenway, Diana E., eds. (2013). Early Yorkshire families. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-1108058377.
- "Professor Diana Greenway, FBA". Institute of Historical Research. University of London. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "GREENWAY, Prof. Diana Eleanor". Who's Who 2017. Oxford University Press. November 2016. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "Professor Diana Greenway". British Academy. Retrieved 20 February 2017.