The Drum Barracks, also known as Camp Drum and the Drum Barracks Civil War Museum, is the last remaining original American Civil War era military facility in the Los Angeles area. Located in the Wilmington section of Los Angeles, near the Port of Los Angeles, it has been designated as a California Historic Landmark, a Los Angeles Historic Cultural Monument and has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Since 1987, it has been operated as a Civil War museum that is open to the public.
California Historical Landmark No. 169
|Location||1052 Banning Blvd., 1053 Cary St. Wilmington, Los Angeles, California|
|Architectural style||Greek Revival|
|NRHP reference No.||71000161|
|Added to NRHP||February 12, 1971|
|Designated LAHCM||June 7, 1963|