EBSA European Under-18 Snooker Championships
The EBSA European Under-18 Snooker Championships is an amateur junior snooker tournament. The event series is sanctioned by the European Billiards and Snooker Association and started from 2016. The inaugural tournament was won by Tyler Rees who defeated fellow countryman Jackson Page 5–2 in the final. The winner of the tournament is awarded with a place in the qualifying rounds of the World Snooker Championship.
|2016||Wrocław, Poland||Tyler Rees||Jackson Page||5–2|
|2017||Nicosia, Cyprus||Jackson Page||Amir Nardeia||5–3|
|2018||Sofia, Bulgaria||Jackson Page||Florian Nüßle||5–3|
|2019||Eilat, Israel||Aaron Hill||Dylan Emery||4–3|
|2020||Albufeira, Portugal||Aaron Hill||Sean Maddocks||4–1|
Champions by country
|Country||Players||First title||Last title|
- "Marathon Man Rees King Of Europe". European Billiards and Snooker Association. Archived from the original on 13 February 2016. Retrieved 12 February 2016.
- "EBSA Snooker Championships U18 → Wrocław / Poland 2016". International Billiards and Snooker Federation. Retrieved 12 February 2016.
- "European Snooker Championships U18 - Nicosia / Cyprus 2017". EBSA. Retrieved 7 March 2017.
- "European Snooker Championships U18 - Sofia / Bulgaria 2018". EBSA. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "European Snooker Championships U18 - Eilat / Israel 2019". EBSA. Retrieved 19 February 2019.
- "European Snooker Championships U18 - Albufeira / Portugal 2020". EBSA. Retrieved 10 March 2020.