East Worcestershire (UK Parliament constituency)
|Former County constituency|
for the House of Commons
|Number of members||1832–1885: two;|
|Replaced by||Kidderminster and Birmingham King's Norton|
It was created by the Reform Act 1832 for the 1832 general election, and elected two Members of Parliament (MPs), by the bloc vote system. Under the Redistribution of Seats Act 1885, its representation was reduced to one MP for the 1885 general election, elected by the first past the post voting system. The constituency was abolished for the 1918 general election.