Edison Enrique Rijna (born 7 July 1967) is a Dutch politician who is the current Lieutenant Governor of Bonaire. He previously served as the acting Island Governor from 1 March 2014 to 22 August 2014. As a child he attended Prinses Beatrix School and SGB High School on Bonaire.
|Lt.Governor of Bonaire|
|Assumed office |
22 August 2014
|Preceded by||Lydia Emerencia|
|Born||7 July 1967|
|Children||Ivan Rijna, Rosa Rijna|
- Gerald Berkel, Former Island Governor of Sint Eustatius. Julian Woodley is currently acting Island Governor.
- Jonathan Johnson, Island Governor of Saba.
- Evelyn Wever-Croes, Prime Minister of Aruba
- Eugene Rhuggenaath, Prime Minister of Curacao
- Silveria Jacobs, Prime Minister of Sint Maarten
- "Home Affairs and Kingdom Relations Minister Ronald Plasterk plans to appoint Edison Rijna as Lt.Governor of Bonaire" (PDF). The Bonaire Reporter (15). 21 July 2014. p. 2. Archived from the original (PDF) on November 18, 2015.
- "Edison Rijna took the oath of office on August 22 as the new Island Governor" (PDF). The Bonaire Reporter (18). 1 September 2014. p. 2. Archived from the original (PDF) on November 18, 2015.