Endeavor (company)

Endeavor Group Holdings, Inc. (formerly known as William Morris Endeavor and WME-IMG) is an American holding company for talent and media agencies with its primary offices in Beverly Hills, California, United States.[2][3] The company was founded in April 2009 after the merger of the William Morris Agency and the original Endeavor Talent Agency. Endeavor represents artists in film, television, music, theater, digital media, and publishing.[4] It also represents the NFL and NHL.[5] Endeavor owns the Ultimate Fighting Championship.[6] It is headed by CEO Ari Emanuel and executive chairman Patrick Whitesell.

Endeavor Group Holdings, Inc.
  • William Morris Endeavor (2009-2013)
  • WME-IMG (2013-2017)
IndustryTalent and literary agencies
Founded2009; 14 years ago (2009)
in Beverly Hills, California, United States
Beverly Hills, California
United States
Key people
Patrick Whitesell (Executive chairman)
Ari Emanuel (CEO)
RevenueIncrease US$5.08 billion (2021)
Increase US$−22 million (2021)
Increase US$−467 million (2021)
Total assetsIncrease US$11.43 billion (2021)
Total equityIncrease US$2.12 billion (2021)
Number of employees
c.7,700 (2021)
Footnotes / references

The group owns a 20% stake in film and television production company Fifth Season (formerly Endeavor Content), with the remaining 80% owned by South Korean entertainment and retail company CJ ENM.[7][8]

Share this article:

This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Endeavor (company), and is written by contributors. Text is available under a CC BY-SA 4.0 International License; additional terms may apply. Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.