European countries by health expense per person
This is a list of total public and private health expenditure for European countries, divided by the population of the country to give expenditure per capita. It includes health services, family planning, nutrition activities, and emergency health aid.[dead link]
Health expense per person by European country
Health expense per person by transcontinental country
The following list transcontinental countries that have main territories in Asia with small territories in Europe.
- European countries by electricity consumption per person
- European countries by employment in agriculture (% of employed)
- European countries by fossil fuel use (% of total energy)
- European countries by military expenditure as a percentage of government expenditure
- European countries by percent of population aged 0-14
- European countries by percentage of urban population
- European countries by percentage of women in national parliaments
- List of sovereign states in Europe by life expectancy
- List of sovereign states in Europe by number of Internet users
- "Health expenditure per capita, PPP (constant 2011 international $)". The World Bank. Retrieved 11 August 2015.