Football Association of the Czech Republic
The Football Association of the Czech Republic (Czech: Fotbalová asociace České republiky; FAČR) or colloquially the Czech Football Association is the governing body of association football in the Czech Republic based in Prague. It organizes the lower-level league competitions in the country (the professional Czech First League and Czech Second League are organized independently) and the Czech Cup.
|Founded||19 October 1901|
First predecessor were established as Bohemian Football Union on 19 October 1901 in Austro-Hungarian constituency Kingdom of Bohemia. From 1922 to 1993, during the existence of Czechoslovakia, the association was known as the Czechoslovak Football Association (Czech: Československá asociace fotbalová; ČSAF) and controlled the Czechoslovakia national football team. After the partition of Czechoslovakia the association took the name Bohemian-Moravian Football Federation (Českomoravský fotbalový svaz; ČMFS) until June 2011.
- Czech Republic national football team
- Czech Republic women's national football team
- Czech Republic women's national under-17 football team
- National under-21 football team
- National under-19 football team
- National under-18 football team
- National under-17 football team