Georgetown University School of Dentistry
The Georgetown University School of Dentistry was the dental school of Georgetown University, located in Washington, D.C. The school was established in 1901 as a department of the School of Medicine and became a standalone school within the university in 1956. In 1987, the school stopped accepting new students and graduated its last class in 1990.
(School of Medicine until 1951)
|Affiliation||Roman Catholic (Jesuit)|