Hong Leong Financial Group
Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad (MYX: 1082) is a conglomerate based in Malaysia. Founded as a trading company in 1963 by Quek Leng Chan and Kwek Hong Png, the company controls 14 listed companies involved in the financial services, manufacturing, distribution, property and infrastructure development. The group's shares are listed on stock exchanges of Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Manila and Europe.
|Formerly||Hong Leong Credit Berhad|
|Type||Public limited company|
|Founded||6 September 1968|
|Headquarters||Level 30, Menara Hong Leong, No. 6 Jalan Damanlela, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia and China|
|Quek Leng Chan, Chairman|
Tan Kong Khoon, CEO
|Revenue|| MYR 6.2 billion (2020)|
MYR 6.6 billion (2019)
| MYR 3.2 billion (2020)|
MYR 3.5 billion (2019)
|Total assets|| MYR 253.6 billion (2020)|
MYR 237.8 billion (2019)
Hong Leong Group
Hong Leong Financial Group is the holding company for Hong Leong Group's banking and financial services.
- Hong Leong Industries Berhad
- Malaysian Pacific Industries Berhad
- Southern Steel Berhad
- Hume Industries Berhad
- Guoco Group
- Guoco Leisure Ltd - the holding company (listed on Singapore Exchange) of an international hospitality and leisure group, operating through a subsidiary GLH Hotels Limited headquartered in London, UK.
Malaysian Newsprint Industries
Malaysian Newsprint Industries is a Hong Leong subsidiary, is the only newsprint producer in Malaysia.
- "Annual Report 2019". bursamalaysia.com. Retrieved 13 March 2020.
- "Hong Leong Manufacturing". www.hongleong.com. Archived from the original on 13 March 2020. Retrieved 13 March 2020.
- "GuocoLand Corporate Structure". www.guocoland.com.sg. Retrieved 13 March 2020.
- "GuocoLeisure Limited". Hong Leong Group. Retrieved 17 November 2016.