Dutch-Hungarian relations are foreign relations between the Netherlands and Hungary. The Netherlands have an embassy in Budapest and an honorary consulate in Pécs. Hungary has an embassy in The Hague and 6 honorary consulates (in Amsterdam, Arnhem, Aerdenhout, Winsum, 's-Hertogenbosch and Curaçao).
|Coat of arms|
|Area||93,030 km2 (35,920 sq mi)||41,543 km2 (16,033 sq mi)|
|Population Density||105.1/km2 (272.2/sq mi)||415.1/km2 (1,075.1/sq mi)|
|Capital||Budapest||Amsterdam (capital), The Hague (seat of government)|
|Largest City||Budapest – 1,752,286 (3,011,598 Metro)||Amsterdam – 851,573 (2,431,000 Metro)|
|Global Cities||Budapest, Debrecen, Szeged, Pécs, Győr, Székesfehérvár, Kecskemét, Sopron, Nyíregyháza, Zalaegerszeg.||Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Maastricht, Assen, Groningen, Zwolle, Enschede, Arnhem, Noordwijk, Alkmaar, Zandvoort, Zaandam.|
|Government||Unitary dominant-party parliamentary constitutional republic||Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy|
|Current Leader||President János Áder
Prime Minister Viktor Orbán
Prime Minister Mark Rutte
|Main religions||54.3% Christianity,
3.3% other Christians,
0.2% Orthodox Church,
18.2% not religious,
|50.1% unaffiliated, 23.7% Roman Catholic, 6.5% Dutch Reformed Church, 5.7% Protestant Church in the Netherlands, 3.3% Reformed Churches in the Netherlands, 4.9% Islam, 4.6% other, 0.6% Hinduism, 0.4% Buddhism, 0.1% Judaism|
|Ethnic groups||98.3% Hungarians,
1% not declared
|79.3% Dutch, 6.3% other European, 4.9% Indo, 2.4% Turkish, 2.2% Moroccan-Dutch, 2.1% Surinamese, 0.9% Caribbean, 0.3% Chinese, 0.3% Iraqi, 3.9% other|
|GDP (PPP)||$350.000 billion ($35,941 per capita)||$945.327 billion|
- Foreign relations of Hungary
- Foreign relations of the Netherlands
- Hungarians in the Netherlands
- Dutchs in Hungary
- "Population counter". Centraal Bureau voor de Statistiek. 2017. Retrieved 17 February 2018.
- Schmeets, Hans (2016). De religieuze kaart van Nederland, 2010–2015 (PDF). Centraal Bureau voor der Statistiek. p. 5.
- CBS. "Helft Nederlanders is kerkelijk of religieus". www.cbs.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 2017-10-17.
- "Netherlands". International Monetary Fund. April 2018.,