|Founded||Colzate (2012 )|
|Revenue||€ 250 million (2013)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Switzerland, China, India, U.S., Japan|
The new company acquired SulTex (Sulzer textile), a Swiss textile machinery manufacturing company, whose origins date back to 1834, and the exclusive producer of projectile looms in the world.
In 2012, the three historic brands - Somet, Vamatex and Sulzer/ Sultex - changed name and re-branded as one unique Itema brand.
- Dott. Gianfranco Ceruti, President
- Sig. Ugo Ghilardi, Chief Executive Officer
- Sig. Aldo Arizzi, Board member
- Sig. Danilo Arizzi, Board member
- Sig. Alessandro Manzoni, Board member
- Sig. Angelo Radici, Board member
- Sig. Maurizio Radici, Board member