|Born||22 September 2005|
|Highest ranking||125 (March 2021)|
|126 (as of 4 May 2021)|
2019 Q School – Event 2
|Best ranking finish||Last 64 (2021 Gibraltar Open|
In January 2020, Boiko finished as runner-up in the WSF Open, as a result, he was awarded a two-year card on the World Snooker Tour for the 2020–21 and 2021–22. As a 14 years old, he became the youngest ever professional player. In March 2020, Boiko defeated Darren Morgan, a former professional player, by 5-3 in the final to become the EBSA European 6-Reds champion for the first time. Later in 2020, he participated at the qualifying stages of the World Championship, the youngest player to do so, but he was eliminated by Thor Chuan Leong in the first qualifying round, losing 6-3.
Performance and rankings timeline
|Championship League||Non-Ranking Event||RR|
|Northern Ireland Open||A||A||A||1R|
|World Grand Prix||DNQ||DNQ||DNQ||DNQ|
|WST Pro Series||Tournament Not Held||RR|
|Former ranking tournaments|
|Paul Hunter Classic||A||1R||NR||NH|
|Former non-ranking tournaments|
|Paul Hunter Classic||Ranking Event||1R||NH|
|Performance Table Legend|
|LQ||lost in the qualifying draw||#R||lost in the early rounds of the tournament
(WR = Wildcard round, RR = Round robin)
|QF||lost in the quarter-finals|
|SF||lost in the semi-finals||F||lost in the final||W||won the tournament|
|DNQ||did not qualify for the tournament||A||did not participate in the tournament||WD||withdrew from the tournament|
|NH / Not Held||means an event was not held.|
|NR / Non-Ranking Event||means an event is/was no longer a ranking event.|
|R / Ranking Event||means an event is/was a ranking event.|
|MR / Minor-Ranking Event||means an event is/was a minor-ranking event.|
|VF / Variant Format Event||means an event is/was a variant format event.|
- It shows the ranking at the beginning of the season.
- He was an amateur.
- New players on the Main Tour don't have a ranking.
Amateur finals: 2 (1 title, 1 runner-up)
|Outcome||No.||Year||Championship||Opponent in the final||Score|
|Runner-up||1.||2020||WSF Open||Ashley Hugill||3–5|
|Winner||1.||2020||European 6-Reds Championship||Darren Morgan||5–3|
- "Iulian Boiko". snooker.org. Retrieved 14 June 2020.
- "Match Result | World Snooker Live Scores". livescores.worldsnookerdata.com. Retrieved 2021-03-04.
- "SNOOKER CONTINUES TO LEAD SPORT'S RETURN WITH TOUR STRUCTURE PLANS". World Snooker Tour. 2020-06-08. Retrieved 14 June 2020.
- "Iulian Boiko". World Snooker.
- Administrator (2020-03-16). "Iulian Boiko is the new 6 Reds European Snooker Champion". European Billiards & Snooker Association. Retrieved 2021-03-04.
- "Thor ends 14-year-old Iulian Boiko's dream of qualifying for World Championship". uk.sports.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2021-03-04.
- "15-year-old Iulian Boiko beats veteran for first pro win at Gibraltar Open". Metro. 2021-03-04. Retrieved 2021-03-04.
- "Ranking History". Snooker.org. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "Iulian Boiko | WSF l World Snooker Federation". www.worldsnookerfederation.org. Retrieved 2021-03-04.