John Vance Milne (25 March 1911 – 29 August 1959) was a Scottish footballer, who played for Arsenal and Middlesbrough. Arsenal won the old First Division in 1937–38 and he made 16 league appearances, enough for a winners' medal. At the end of World War II, he accepted an invitation to play in Mexico, alongside Tom McKillop and Jimmy Hickie.
|Full name||John Vance Milne|
|Date of birth||25 March 1911|
|Place of birth||Stirling, Scotland|
|Date of death||29 August 1959|
|Place of death||Mauchline, Scotland|
|1939–1945||→ Dumbarton (wartime)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Milne represented Scotland twice.
- McAllister, Jim (2002). The Sons of the Rock - The Official History of Dumbarton Football Club. Dumbarton: J&J Robertson Printers.
- "John Vance Milne". www.11v11.com. AFS Enterprises. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- "1937-38 competition statistics". 11v11.com. Retrieved 28 November 2013.
- Scottish football's Mexican adventure in 1946, Scottish Sport History, 29 May 2018
- "John Milne". www.londonhearts.com. London Hearts Supporters' Club. Retrieved 9 September 2012.