Jesuit Community Cemetery
The Jesuit Community Cemetery on the campus of Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. is the final resting place for Jesuits who were affiliated with the university. It was first established in 1808 and was moved to its present location in 1854.
|Established||1808(1854 in present location)|
Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
|Size||1 acre (0.40 hectares)|
|No. of graves||350 (as of 2009[update])|
|Find a Grave||Jesuit Community Cemetery|