Joint committee (diplomatic)
The European Union uses the joint committee as a tool of governance for treaties where there are close relations with other states, for example:
- The EEA Joint Committee
- The EU-UK Joint Committee governing the Brexit withdrawal agreement with United-Kingdom and the EU–UK Partnership Council governing the EU–UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement
- The Joint Committee governing the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement
- The Joint Committee governing the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement with Canada.
- "Brexit: UK wants to vet EU laws during transition period. UK accused of wasting time by looking for solution". Jon Stone (for The Independent). 29 January 2018. Retrieved 9 February 2018.
- Diplomat, Andrei Lungu, The. "Japan and Europe's Triple Partnership". The Diplomat.