|General manager||Toon Gerbrands|
|Head coach||Ruud Van Nistelrooy|
|2019–20||Eerste Divisie, 18th|
Until 2013, Jong PSV played in the Beloften Eredivisie, a league exclusively for reserve teams. That year, the KNVB decided to expand the Eerste Divisie to 20 teams by adding two amateur teams and two reserve teams. Initially, Jong Ajax and Jong FC Twente were chosen, based on the team's interest and the Beloften Eredivisie league results. But after amateur team VV Katwijk rejected the offer, Jong PSV were offered the fourth and final league slot. Because Jong PSV have entered the same league system as PSV, the team has to adhere to certain rules. The team is ineligible for promotion, play-offs, relegation or the KNVB Cup; the maximum player age is 23 (minus three field players and one goalkeeper); and players with 150 or more appearances in PSV are ineligible for Jong PSV. Other rules for Eerste Divisie teams regarding accommodation and coaching licenses apply as well.
Jong PSV used to play their home matches in the Philips Stadion. When the Philips Stadion was unavailable, PSV used the Jan Louwers Stadion as alternative location. Originally, De Herdgang was considered as an option, but the Dutch Football Association rejected the idea. After adjustments were made, De Herdgang is now the official place where Jong PSV play their games.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
|Head coach||Peter Uneken|
|Assistant manager||Wilfred Bouma|
|Assistant manager||Edwin de Wijs|
|Goalkeepers coach||Albert van der Sleen|
- Beloften Eredivisie: (4)
1996–97, 1999–00, 2009–10, 2010–11
2000–01, 2004–05, 2007–08
- Supercup Beloften: (2)
|R1||FC Eindhoven||0–1 (A)|
- "De Herdgang, Eindhoven (Nederland)". voetbal.com. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "BELANGRIJKE BESLISSINGEN BETAALD VOETBAL" (in Dutch). KNVB. Archived from the original on 1 July 2013. Retrieved 21 July 2013.
- "Thuisduels Jong PSV in het Philips Stadion" (in Dutch). PSV Netwerk. Archived from the original on 6 August 2013. Retrieved 2 August 2013.
- "Burgemeester Van Gijzel: negen thuiswedstrijden Jong PSV zonder supporters van tegenstander" (in Dutch). Omroep Brabant. Retrieved 21 July 2013.
- "Jong PSV" (in Dutch). PSV. Retrieved 12 January 2021.
- https://www.psv.nl/jong-psv/team/staf.htm. Missing or empty