Kırkağaç is a town and district of Manisa Province in the Aegean region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 48,303 of which 25,093 live in the town of Kırkağaç. The district covers an area of 549 km2 (212 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 188 m (617 ft).
Location of Kırkağaç within Turkey.
|• District||549.40 km2 (212.12 sq mi)|
|Elevation||188 m (617 ft)|
|• District density||82/km2 (210/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Archived from the original on 2008-09-25. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Kırkağaç, Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-04.