Saint Hripsime Church in Karahunj
|• Total||19.16 km2 (7.40 sq mi)|
|• Density||71/km2 (180/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+4 (AMT)|
|Karahunj at GEOnet Names Server|
The National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia (ARMSTAT) reported its population was 1,303 in 2010, up from 1,254 at the 2001 census.
- WW2 memorial
- Memorial for the fallen in the First Nagorno-Karabakh War
- Norair Aslanyan (1991-), footballer
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cultural heritage monuments in Karahunj, Syunik.|
- "Syunik regional e-Governance System" (in Armenian). Syunik Province provincial government. Click on link entitled "Համայնքներ" (community) and search for the place by Armenian name.
- Statistical Committee of Armenia. "The results of the 2011 Population Census of the Republic of Armenia" (PDF).
- "Marzes of Armenia and Yerevan City in Figures, 2010" (PDF). Statistical Committee of Armenia.
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, Statistical Committee of Armenia