Kerstin Margareta Lundgren (born 1955) is a Swedish Centre Party politician. She has been a member of the Riksdag since 2002 she is taking up seat number 2 for Stockholm County's constituancy. Since the September 24, 2018, Speaker of the Riksdag election, Lundgren was elected as third deputy speaker and serving as the current Third Deputy Speaker of the Riksdag. She is also a member of the AWEPA Governing Council.
|First Deputy Speaker of the Riksdag|
|Assumed office |
24 September 2018
|Monarch||Carl XVI Gustaf|
|Preceded by||Esabelle Dingizian|
|Member of the Riksdag|
|Assumed office |
|Born||14 January 1955|
|Political party||Centre Party|
|Alma mater||Uppsala University|
In the Swedish parliament, Lundgren has been serving on the Constitution Committee from 2002 to 2006, on Foreign Affairs since 2006. She is also a member of the War-delegation since 2018. She is currently the foreign policy spokesperson of the Centre Party.
In addition to her role in parliament, Lundgren has been serving as a member of the Swedish delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe since 2007. As a member of the Centre Party, she is part of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe group. She is currently the vice-chairwoman of the Assembly's Sub-Committee on the Middle East and the Arab World; a member of the Committee on Legal Affairs and Human Rights; and a member of the Committee on the Honouring of Obligations and Commitments by Member States of the Council of Europe (Monitoring Committee). Alongside Boris Tsilevitch of Latvia (2015-2017) and later Titus Corlățean of Romania (since 2018), she serves as the Assembly's co-rapporteur on Georgia. Prior to that mandate, she was the rapporteur on the impact of the Lisbon Treaty on the Council of Europe.
- ”Kerstin Lundgren (C)”. Sveriges riksdag. September 28, 2020.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2006-11-16. Retrieved 2011-09-14.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Henriette Jacobsen (October 31, 2014), After recognising Palestine, Swedish legislators spar EurActiv.
- Co-rapporteurs express deep concern at the death of a Georgian citizen in South Ossetia (Georgia) Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, press release of February 29, 2018.
- Georgia: co-rapporteurs welcome willingness to seek Venice Commission’s opinion on Constitutional Court amendments Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, press release of May 10, 2016.