Liath: WorldSpiral (Russian: Лиат: Спираль мира) is a 1998 Russian adventure video game developed by Amber Company and Exortus, and published by Project Two Interactive for Windows.
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2018)
Cover of the game
Plot and gameplay
The player is a magician named Criss who is looking for a friend named Tiche, who disappeared many years ago in a place called Azeretus.
Gameplay involves talking to characters, solving puzzles, and exploring the environment.
Adventure Gamers was not impressed with the English translation of the game. Just Adventure gave high praise to the title's visual aesthetic. NQuest felt the game didn't have a very distinct plot. Game Over felt the game promised too much and undelivered. Quandaryland thought the game had charm despite its many flaws.
- "Liath Design page". www.amber.ru. Retrieved 2018-03-30.
- "Liath Review". Adventure Gamers. Retrieved 2018-03-30.
- "Review: Liath". 2002-10-22. Retrieved 2018-03-30.
- "Нафталиновые Квесты - Лиат: Спираль мира". nquest.ucoz.com. Retrieved 2018-03-30.
- Nim, Pseudo. "Game Over Online ~ Liath". www.game-over.net. Retrieved 2018-03-30.
- "Liath Review by Quandary". 2008-06-22. Retrieved 2018-03-30.