List of members of the European Parliament for Sweden, 2014–2019
|Members of the|
|Name||National party||EP Group||Votes|
|Lars Adaktusson||Christian Democrats||EPP||107,897|
|Max Andersson||Green Party||G–EFA||6,822|
|Malin Björk||Left Party||EUL–NGL||39,942|
|Bodil Ceballos||Green Party||G–EFA||8,961|
|Anna Maria Corazza Bildt||Moderate Party||EPP||83,068|
|Peter Eriksson||Green Party||G–EFA||58,623|
|Fredrick Federley||Centre Party||ALDE||32,844|
|Christofer Fjellner||Moderate Party||EPP||39,816|
|Jytte Guteland||Social Democratic Party||S&D||38,970|
|Anna Hedh||Social Democratic Party||S&D||16,664|
|Gunnar Hökmark||Moderate Party||EPP||61,285|
|Isabella Lövin||Green Party||G–EFA||133,765|
|Olle Ludvigsson||Social Democratic Party||S&D||38,705|
|Peter Lundgren||Sweden Democrats||EFDD||27,628|
|Jens Nilsson||Social Democratic Party||S&D||19,887|
|Marit Paulsen||Liberal People's Party||ALDE||144,364|
|Soraya Post||Feminist Initiative||S&D||76,211|
|Marita Ulvskog||Social Democratic Party||S&D||176,721|
|Cecilia Wikström||Liberal People's Party||ALDE||41,328|
|Kristina Winberg||Sweden Democrats||EFDD||43,643|
- Isabella Lövin resigned on 3 October 2014 when she was appointed Minister for International Development Cooperation in the Swedish Government. She was replaced by Linnéa Engström.
- Marit Paulsen resigned on 29 September 2015 due health problems. She was replaced by Jasenko Selimovic.
- Peter Eriksson resigned on 25 May 2016 when he was appointed Minister for Housing and Digitalization in the Swedish Government. He was replaced by Jakop Dalunde.
- Jens Nilsson died on 13 March 2018. He was replaced by Aleksander Gabelic.
- Lars Adaktusson resigned on 23 September 2018 when he was elected Member of the Riksdag in the 2018 general election. He was replaced by Anders Sellström.