List of political parties in Cuba
This article lists political parties in Cuba. Cuba is a single-party state. This means that only one political party, the Communist Party of Cuba Spanish: Partido Comunista de Cuba (PCC) is legally allowed to exist and hold effective power.
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
As a result, political rallies by opposition parties occur only sporadically on the island. In general, except for the PCC, the other parties receive funds and support from organizations based in Miami, and connected to the anti-Communist organizations and agencies of the U.S. government, like USAID or through the American embassy in Havana. Their militants are few, and they are frequently part of several parties.
Illegal and exiled parties
- Cuban Liberal Solidarity Party - An amalgamation of the Cuban Liberal Movement and the Democratic Solidarity Party
- Cuban Liberal Union (Unión Liberal Cubana, member LI)
- Christian Democratic Party of Cuba (Partido Demócrata Cristiano de Cuba)
- Cuban Democratic Socialist Current (Corriente Socialista Democratica Cubana)
- Democratic Social-Revolutionary Party of Cuba (Partido Social-Revolucionario Democrático de Cuba)
- Social Democratic Co-ordination of Cuba (Coordinadora Social Demócrata de Cuba)
- Orthodox Renovation Party (Partido de la Renovación Ortodoxa)
- Authentic Party
- Democratic Party
- Democratic Solidarity Party
- Cuban National League
- Cuban National Party
- Democratic Federal Republican Party of Santiago de Cuba
- Democratic Union Party
- Independent Republican Party
- Liberal Party of Cuba
- National Liberal Party of Cuba
- Orthodox Party
- People's Labour Party
- People's Party
- Popular Socialist Party
- Progressive Action Party
- Republican Party of Havana
- Socialist Party of the Island of Cuba
- Socialist Party of Manzanillo
- Socialist Workers Party
- "Freedom in the World 2020 Cuba". Freedom House.
- "Cuba dissidents hold rare rally". May 21, 2005 – via news.bbc.co.uk.
- "Cuban dissidents warned not to accept money from US". Havana Journal.