|Full name||Lorenzo Colombo|
|Date of birth||8 March 2002|
|Place of birth||Vimercate, Italy|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
(on loan from Milan)
|2021–||→ Cremonese (loan)||9||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:58, 17 April 2021 (UTC)|
Born in Vimercate, close to Milan, Colombo is an product of the A.C. Milan youth academy. His goal tally in the club's youth teams led to him making his debut for the Primavera (under-17) side at the age of 15. Due to minor injuries, his time in the Primavera was cut short.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, the Milan first team's lack of striking options meant they were unable to cope with the busy schedule after football resumed, and Colombo was promoted to the senior side. He made his first-team debut aged 18, on 12 June 2020, replacing Lucas Paquetá after 82 minutes in a 0−0 draw at home to Juventus in the Coppa Italia. He made his Serie A debut in a 5−1 home win against Bologna on 18 July 2020.
On 5 September 2020, he scored his first senior goal in a 4–1 win against A.C. Monza in a friendly match. On 24 September 2020, he scored his first goal in official competition, during a Europa League match against Norwegian club FK Bodø/Glimt.
- As of match played 17 April 2021
|Cremonese (loan)||2019–20||Serie B||9||1||0||0||—||—||—||—||9||1|
- "Italy - L. Colombo - Profile with news, career statistics and history - Soccerway". soccerway.com. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- "Juventus vs. Milan - 12 June 2020 - Soccerway". soccerway.com. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- "L'oro verde del Milan: Maldini, Colombo e Brescianini". La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian). 4 August 2020. Retrieved 8 August 2020.
- "Milan-Bologna 5-1: esordio in Serie A per Lorenzo Colombo". One Football (in Italian). 18 July 2020. Retrieved 8 August 2020.
- "Three takeaways from Milan 4-1 friendly win over Monza as the youngsters step up". Sempre Milan. 5 September 2020. Retrieved 6 September 2020.
- "Colombo on first goal for Milan: I have worked for this... I'm going nowhere!". Yahoo!. 24 September 2020.
- Fischer, Oliver (26 January 2021). "Official: AC Milan confirm striker Lorenzo Colombo has been loaned to Cremonese - the details". Sempre Milan. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Colombo earns Milan renewal". Football Italia. 25 June 2020.