|Date of birth||2 June 2000|
|Place of birth||Naples, Italy|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2014||Athletic Club Liberi|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:31, 16 March 2021 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13 October 2020
In July 2017, Portanova moved to Juventus. He made his Serie C debut for Juventus U23 on 30 March 2019, in a game against Pistoiese, as a 76th-minute substitute for Luca Zanimacchia. His senior and Serie A debut for Juventus came on 26 May 2019, in the club's final match of the season, coming on as a second-half substitute for Emre Can in a 2–0 away loss to Sampdoria. During the match, he set up a goal for Moise Kean, but it was disallowed for offside.
On 29 January 2021, Portanova moved to Genoa for a fee of €10 million, plus a maximum of €5 million in performance-related bonuses.
Portanova was first called up to represent his country in 2017 with the under-17 squad. He participated in the 2017 UEFA European Under-17 Championship; they did not advance from the group stage. With the Italy U19 squad Portanova took part at the 2019 UEFA European Under-19 Championship.
On 13 October 2020, Portanova made his debut with the Italy U21 side, appearing as a substitute in a 2021 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualification match against the Republic of Ireland in Pisa, which Italy won 2–0.
|Juventus U23||2018–19||Serie C||3||0||—||—||—||3||0|
- Coppa Italia Serie C: 2019–20
- "MANOLO PORTANOVA - 02/06/2000 - ITALIA". MANOLO PORTANOVA - 02/06/2000 - ITALIA. Retrieved 2020-12-19.
- "Profile by TuttoCalciatori" (in Italian). TuttoCalciatori. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "Il riepilogo dei movimenti in entrata e in uscita della Juventus" (in Italian). Juventus F.C. 1 September 2017.
- "Juventus U23 v Pistoiese game report by Soccerway". Soccerway. 30 March 2019.
- "Sampdoria 2 - 0 Juventus". Football Italia. 26 May 2019. Retrieved 26 May 2019.
- "UFFICIALE | Portanova, Petrelli, Rovella: gli accordi con il Genoa". Juventus.com (in Italian). 28 January 2021. Retrieved 29 January 2021.
- "Portanova U17 profile by FIGC" (in Italian). Italian Football Federation. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "Portanova U19 profile by FIGC" (in Italian). Italian Football Federation. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "Manolo Portanova, figlio d'arte che ha stregato la Signora ma studia da Gattuso" (in Italian). FanPage.it. 18 September 2017.
- "Manolo Portanova agli arresti domiciliari: accusato di stupro di gruppo da una ragazza" (in Italian). Fanpage.it. 10 June 2021. Retrieved 11 June 2021.
- "Italian soccer player arrested over rape accusation - source". Reuters. 11 June 2021. Retrieved 11 June 2021.
- Manolo Portanova at Soccerway. Retrieved 26 May 2019.