A microscope is an instrument used to see objects that are too small to be seen by the naked eye.
Types of microscope include:
- Optical microscope
- Stereo microscope
- Digital microscope
- Electron microscope
Microscope may also refer to:
- MICROSCOPE (MICRO-Satellite à traînée Compensée pour l'Observation du Principe d'Equivalence), a satellite used to test the equivalence principle
- MicroScope (magazine), for the computer industry
- micro_scope, a film production company founded by Luc Déry and Kim McCraw
- Microscope (album), by Riz MC, 2011
- Microscope Gallery, an art gallery in Brooklyn, U.S.
- Microscopium, a constellation