Mortuaries (Bangor, &c.) Abolition Act 1713
|Long title||An Act for taking away Mortuaries within the Dioceses of Bangor, Landaff, St. David's, and St. Asaph, and giving a Recompense therefor to the Bishops of the said respective Dioceses. . . .|
|Citation||13 Ann c 6|
The whole Act, being an enactment which, as respects England and Wales, was rendered obsolete by the Law of Property Act 1922, was repealed for England and Wales on 1 January 1926.
The title, from "and for confirming" to end of title, was repealed by section 1 of, and the Schedule to, the Statute Law Revision Act 1887.
This section, from "the said proviso" to "repealed annulled and void and", was repealed by section 1 of, and the Schedule to, the Statute Law Revision Act 1887.
- The citation of this Act by this short title was authorised by section 1 of, and Schedule 1 to, the Short Titles Act 1896. Due to the repeal of those provisions, it is now authorised by section 19(2) of the Interpretation Act 1978.
- These words are printed against this Act in the second column of Schedule 1 to the Short Titles Act 1896, which is headed "Title".
- The Public General Acts passed in the fiftieth and fifty-first years of the reign of Her Majesty Queen Victoria. HMSO. London. 1887. Page 313.
- The Law of Property (Amendment) Act 1924, section 10 and Schedule 10
- The Law of Property (Amendment) Act 1924, section 12(4)
- The Law of Property (Amendment) Act 1924, section 12(3)