Kenlock playing for Ipswich Town in 2017
|Full name||Myles Lewis George Kenlock|
|Date of birth||26 November 1996|
|Place of birth||Croydon, England|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:11, 9 May 2021 (UTC)|
Born in Lambeth, Kenlock was a schoolboy at Crystal Palace before leaving the club and becoming a graduate of Croydon-based charity Kinetic Foundation. He joined the Ipswich Town Academy in April 2014.
On 24 August 2015, Kenlock signed a two-year professional contract with Ipswich Town, with an option for a further 12 months. Kenlock made his competitive Ipswich debut against Stevenage on 11 August 2015 in the first round of the Football League Cup. He made his league debut for Ipswich on 30 April, starting in a 3–2 home win over Milton Keynes Dons at Portman Road. Kenlock made 5 appearances during his first season in professional football.
Kenlock managed to break into the first team squad during the 2016–17 season. In March 2017, Kenlock signed a new contract with Ipswich, keeping him at the club until 2019, with the option of an additional one-year extension. Although primarily being behind first choice left back Jonas Knudsen in the starting lineup, he made 18 appearances over the course of the season.
He made his first appearance of the 2017–18 season on 8 August, starting in a 2–0 away win over Luton Town in an EFL Cup first round tie. He continued to feature for the first-team as a squad player during the 2017–18 season, making 18 appearances across all competitions.
Following the arrival of Paul Hurst in 2018, Kenlock saw game time limited, only making a single substitute appearance during Hurst's time in charge of the club. Following the departure of Paul Hurst and the arrival of Paul Lambert, he saw more involvement in the first team squad. He was given a consistent run of games towards the second half of the 2018–19 season, making 19 appearances over the course of the season. His improvement throughout the season earned him a one-year extension on his contract, keeping him at the club until 2020.
On 17 July 2019, Kenlock signed a new three-year contract with the club, with the option of a further year extension. He started at left back in the first game of the 2019–20 season as Ipswich won 1–0 away at Burton Albion. Despite starting the first 7 games of the season, Kenlock struggled for consistent game time during the second-half of the season, only making two further league appearances before the season was suspended in March due to the Coronavirus outbreak. He made 17 appearances in all competitions over the course of the season. Kenlock made his 100th appearance for Ipswich on 4 May 2021, playing the full match in a 0–0 draw with Shrewsbury Town.
- As of match played 9 May 2021
|Club||Season||Division||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
- Appearance(s) in EFL Trophy
- "Retained List 2016–17" (PDF). English Football League. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- "Myles Kenlock". 11v11. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- "Myles Kenlock signs for Ipswich Town FC". Kinetic Foundation. 25 April 2014. Retrieved 25 April 2014.
- "Kenlock signs first deal". Ipswich Town Football Club. 24 August 2015. Retrieved 24 August 2015.
- "Ipswich v Stevenage". BBC Sport. 11 August 2015. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "Games played by Myles Kenlock in 2015/2016". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- "Kenlock Signs New Deal". TWTD. 27 March 2017. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- "Games played by Myles Kenlock in 2016/2017". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- "Games played by Myles Kenlock in 2017/2018". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "Games played by Myles Kenlock in 2018/2019". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "'It was a frustrating start to the season for me but it's worked out for the best' – Kenlock". East Anglian Daily Times. 29 March 2019. Retrieved 22 June 2019.
- "Myles Kenlock Signs New Deal". Ipswich Town. 17 July 2019. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- "Games played by Myles Kenlock in 2019/2020". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "Shrewsbury Town 0 – 0 Ipswich Town". BBC Sport. 4 May 2021. Retrieved 4 May 2021.
- "Games played by Myles Kenlock in 2020/2021". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 24 January 2019.