North West Senior Cup (football)
The North West Senior Cup or North West Cup is a senior football competition in Northern Ireland run by the North West of Ireland Football Association. Senior and intermediate teams from the North West FA's jurisdiction (which covers County Londonderry and parts of County Tyrone), are entitled to enter. It originated as the County Londonderry F.A. Cup in 1886–87 but became the North West Cup in 1892.
|Organising body||North West of Ireland Football Association|
|Most successful club(s)||Coleraine (20 titles)|
List of winners
Performance by club
|St Columb's Court||2†||1892–93|
‡ Including 4 as St Columb's Hall Celtic.
- Northern Ireland Soccer Yearbook 2007/2008 (Ed. Malcolm Brodie)
- Ulster Football & Cycle Annual 1909/10
- George Glass, The Men from Scroggy.
- Belfast News-Letter, 29 November 1886
- Coleraine snatch North West Cup
- McIntyre's brace secures the NW Cup
- North West Senior Cup Winners 2011/12 Archived 2 November 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- Penalty shoot-out joy for United
- Institute secure first trophy of the season
- Coleraine 0-2 Limavady United
- Institute make Coleraine pay the penalty to lift North West Senior Cup
- Coleraine FC
- Derry Journal
- Ulster Herald