OFS may stand for:
- The Office for Students, the government regulator for the higher education sector in England
- Overseas Family School, a school in Singapore
- Orley Farm School, a North-London prep school
- Orange Free State, an independent country in 19th century South Africa
- Orange Free State, a province of South Africa from 1910 to 1994
- Free State Province, a province of South Africa since 1994, called Orange Free State from 1994 to 1995
- Schlumberger Oilfield Services, a division of Schlumberger Limited
- OFS (Company), formerly "Optical Fiber Solutions", a division of Furukawa Electric (but formerly part of Lucent)
- Ottawa Fire Service
- Operation Freedom's Sentinel, a U.S. led counterterrorism mission in Afghanistan since Jan 1, 2015
- Secular Franciscan Order (Latin: Ordo Franciscanus Saecularis; abbreviated OFS)
- OFS Studio, the Old Fire Station, Oxford, England
- Oxford Symposium on Food and Cookery, also known as the Oxford Food Symposium
|| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OFS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.