Occupational Outlook Handbook
The Occupational Outlook Handbook is a publication of the United States Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics that includes information about the nature of work, working conditions, training and education, earnings and job outlook for hundreds of different occupations in the United States. It is released biennially with a companion publication, the Career Guide to Industries and is available free of charge from the Bureau of Labor Statistics' website. The 2012–13 edition was released in November 2012 and the 2014–15 edition in March 2014.
|Author||Bureau of Labor Statistics,|
US Department of Labor
Because it is a work by the United States federal government, the Handbook is not under copyright and is reproduced in various forms by other publishers, often with additional information or features.
The final BLS print edition was 2010/11; the publication continues online.
- Career development
- Holland Codes
- Lists of occupations
- Myers–Briggs Type Indicator
- Standard Occupational Classification System
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF)
- "Occupational Outlook Handbook 2013–2014 (softcover) product page". JIST Publishing. Retrieved July 29, 2012.
- "Occupational Outlook Handbook : a review of 50 years of change, Monthly Labor Review, May 1999.