Pakistan–Serbia relations are foreign relations between Pakistan and Serbia. Pakistan has had an embassy in Belgrade since 2001. Serbia closed its embassy in Islamabad in 2001 due to financial reasons and is now represented in Pakistan through its embassy in Beijing in China. On 24 December 2012, Pakistan recognised the Republic of Kosovo, which Serbia claims as part of its territory, although there has been no response yet by the Serbian Government.
- Foreign relations of Pakistan
- Foreign relations of Serbia
- Pakistan–Yugoslavia relations
- Yugoslavia and the Non-Aligned Movement
- "Serbia-Pakistan Bilateral Political Relations". mfa.gov.rs. Archived from the original on 19 May 2011.
- "Pakistan formally recognises the Republic of Kosovo". The Express Tribune. 24 December 2012.