Paradera is a small town and Census Region near the northeast end of the island of Aruba. The census region Paradera encompasses the town of Paradera as well as nearby settlements and neighborhoods within Paradera, including Ayo, Bloemond, Piedra Plat, and Shiribana. At the time of the 2010 census, Paradera proper had a population of 2,486. The Paradera census region had a population of 12,024.
A small wooden house in Paradera, Aruba
|Sovereign state||Kingdom of the Netherlands|
- Aruba Central Bureau of Statistics (September 29, 2010). Fifth Population and Housing Census, 2010: Selected Tables (PDF) (Report). p. 75. Retrieved May 9, 2017.
- Paradera at GEOnet Names Server
- "Guide to Paradera, Aruba - Things to Do, Hotels, Resorts & Restaurants". www.aruba.com. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "St. Philomena at Paradera 51, Paradera (Aruba), Aruba (Filtered by: ) Aruba (NL)". www.thecatholicdirectory.com. Archived from the original on October 4, 2018. Retrieved March 30, 2016.
- Klein, Rosalie (2013). Moon Aruba. Avalon Travel. ISBN 1612385141.
- Aruba Central Bureau of Statistics (October 14, 2000). Fourth Population and Housing Census, 2010: Selected Tables (PDF) (Report). p. 43. Retrieved May 9, 2017.