The Parliamentary Estate is the land and buildings used by the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
The most notable part of the Parliamentary Estate is the Palace of Westminster, where the chambers of both houses of Parliament (the Commons and the Lords) are located. The oldest part of the Palace of Westminster is Westminster Hall, the historic core of the building; the present-day Palace of Westminster was built after a major fire in 1834 destroyed all of the palace except for Westminster Hall, the Chapel of St Mary Undercroft, the Cloisters and Chapter House of St Stephen's, and the Jewel Tower. The palace includes two courtyards, the Old Palace Yard and New Palace Yard; the former dates to the time of Edward the Confessor, while the latter was built in 1097 on the orders of William II (Rufus).
The northern part of the Parliamentary Estate lies north of Bridge Street. It includes Canon Row; Parliament Street; Derby Gate (formerly the Whitehall Club); houses office space for parlimentary staff and the Commons Library); Norman Shaw North and Norman Shaw South (two 1890s buildings, both containing office space for members of Parliament (MPs) and their staff); Portcullis House (an office building for MPs and staff, opened February 2001); and Richmond House and Richmond Terrace (which became part of the Parliamentary Estate in January 2018).
- Other buildings on the Parliamentary Estate Archived 22 December 2015 at the Wayback Machine, Parliament of the United Kingdom (accessed 16 December 2015).
- From the Tudors to the Great Fire of 1834 (accessed 1 April 2021).
- Old and New Palace Yards, Parliament of the United Kingdom (accessed 1 April 2021).
- Northern Estate, Parliament of the United Kingdom (accessed 1 April 2021).