Princess Anne Hospital
The Princess Anne Hospital is a maternity hospital in Southampton, England, adjacent to Southampton General Hospital and affiliated with Southampton University. It is operated by the University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust.
|Princess Anne Hospital|
|University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust|
The hospital opened by Princess Anne on 28 March 1981. The hospital was the location for the first two series of Channel 4's One Born Every Minute broadcast in 2010 and 2011. A digital breast screening unit was established at the hospital in September 2013.
- Knox, Patrick (2 October 2010), "Sick pay issue tests NHS trusts budget", Daily Echo, retrieved 3 October 2010
- "D-block GB-436000-114000 - 1986, W.Southampton, Hospital 1". BBC Domesday Reloated. Retrieved 1 May 2017.
- "Southampton patients put a Princess Anne Hospital midwife up for an award". Isle of Wight County Press. 3 March 2017. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- "One Born Every Minute: About the Show". Channel 4. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- "Digital breast screening unit unveiled at Princess Anne Hospital, Southampton". Hampshire Chronicle. 12 September 2013. Retrieved 28 November 2018.