|Time zone||UTC+3 (EAT)|
The Pumwani Maternity Hospital is located in Pumwani. It is the largest public maternity hospital in Kenya.
Many Kenyan freedom fighters are known to have lived in Pumwani including the first and the second presidents i.e Mzee Kenyatta, Moi. It is also the place where Lord Burden Powell founded the first scouts movement in the interior of Africa.
Pumwani division has identical borders with Kamukunji Constituency. Pumwanis chief name is Karanja Pumwani subchief name?
- information.go.ke: CDF allocation by sector and location (2003-6) Archived 2009-03-27 at the Wayback Machine
- BBC, September 20, 2004: Tracking down Kenya's 'miracle babies'
- "Anglican Church of Kenya - Church History". Archived from the original on 2014-01-22. Retrieved 2010-05-16.
- Anglican Church of Kenya - Diocese of Nairobi
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA): Kenya_AdminLevels_1-4